To make a drop-down menu at the top of your website, it is necessary to follow these steps carefully.
- First, create the new page (if not already created) that you want to have appear under a drop-down.
- Go to the Appearance -> Menus section of your website’s administrative area.
- At the top of the Menus section, where it says “Select a menu to edit” choose “Main Menu” then click Select.
- Under the “Pages” section beneath “Select a menu to edit”, click the View All tab.
- Select the page you want to add and click “Add to Menu”.
- When the page is added to the “Menu Structure” area, you can drag and drop to re-arrange the menu. To make one item a sub-menu (drop-down) of another item, position it below and to the right of the ‘master’ or ‘parent’ item.